Capezio Ballet Shoes Online Shopping Catalog

capezio ballet shoes for toddlers
Capezio Toddler/Little Kid Teknik 200 Ballet Shoe

Capezio Toddler/Little Kid Teknik 200 Ballet Shoe

Capezio Toddler/Little Kid Teknik 200 Ballet Shoe is one of  Capezio ballet shoes for toddlers collection. Your dancer deserves only the best to progress her skills, and Capezio's Teknik will help her get there. The flexible leather shoe features a pre-attached elastic strap to keep her foot in place, and its split suede sole is soft for keeping plies and releves under control. 

Features :
  • leather
  • Suede sole
  • Color : White, Pink and Black
  • Children fit 1 size up from street shoe size
  • High abrasion rubber outsole for durability
This  Capezio Toddler/Little Kid Teknik 200 Ballet Shoe gets 4.3 out of 5 stars from 29 customers review.
Some of Customers review :
This dance shoe is constructed very well, but the size runs small. I purchased this shoe a half size larger than what my daughter wears and it was still too small. Consider buying a full size larger. 
My 4 year old son recently started pre-ballet classes. There isn't anywhere around where I live to buy ballet slippers. I was apprehensive to order them after reading about the sizing issues many people have had. Here is my tip. Use the size chart Amazon offers for children's shoes. I measured his foot, it measured at size 11 1/2, so I ordered a 12 so he won't grow out of them so fast, and they fit just like I wanted them to, with a little bit of room to grow, but not too much. He wears a size 10 street shoe, so I did end up ordering up 2 sizes. I will also add that he has wide feet, but I ordered a D width (normal) and they are a bit tight, but I've been told they stretch to fit their width with wear. I'm very happy with the slippers, and so is my son, and he is picky about shoes that don't fit right. Remember, just use the size chart! 
Very high quality, perfectly made. Do not forget to buy one size up from street shoes. My daughter loves them. Very comfortable and beautiful.