Capezio Ballet Shoes Online Shopping Catalog

Capezio Women's Daisy Ballet Shoe

Color: White
leather
Suede sole
This shoe's sizing is equivalent to street shoe size
Constructed of lightweight, soft, durable leather
Pre-attached elastic
Price:     $14.03 - $19.95
------------------------------------------------
You'll love every minute of wearing Capezio women's Daisy ballet shoe. The leather shoe features a lightly padded footbed, a split-suede sole for ultimate flexibility, and a pre-attached elastic strap keeps your foot snug and in place. Capezio's "Daisy" is a perfect choice for the beginner. This full sole all-leather upper ballet slipper features an all over dainty cotton daisy print lining, anchored drawstring, along with an inside student ID tag. The Daisy offers functions and superior fit at an excellent price. Presewn single elastic included.

This Capezio Women's Daisy Ballet Shoe get 4 star Average Customer Review from almost 20 customers. Below are couple reviews from customers :

I have just picked up ballet again, at the age of 20 and bought these slippers at a local dance store where I paid $20 for them. I wish I could have waited a little longer, I would have bought them online. I would suggest that if you have never worn ballet slippers before and you are not sure what your size is, to go to your local dance store and try some shoes out. This way you can figure out your size. I usually wear a 7.5 in streetshoes but need a 9.5 in these slippers!
Besides all this, these ballet slippers are an excellent deal. Great quality and excellent price. 

I bought these for my 12 year old daughter who is trying ballet for the first time. Because she wears a 9.5 in women's sizes, and has a wide foot, I ordered a wide, 9.5 slipper. These slippers fit as your normal shoe size fits. I should of got the medium width, because their wide slippers are very wide, and now it's a little baggy on the outsides of her feet. Although it does have the elastic ties, it still doesn't help tighten it to fit snug. So if you have a wide foot, just order medium width, that should be wide enough. Other than that, this slipper is durable, and looks great. My daughter loved wearing them, and is enjoying her ballet classes.

Check and Compare for Price here : Capezio Women's Daisy Ballet Shoe